Welcome to our site! Zoё is Greek for LIFE. Zoё’s Wings is a solution for Life’s problems with housing and other family concerns.
Zoё’s Wings Foundation, Inc. revitalizes communities by providing funding and support for necessary repairs to homes for a safe and healthy living environment. We assist with affordable home communities and advocate for transportation and food sources. Scholarships and employment for learning a trade or specific skills are offered to the youth to encourage self-improvement and pride in what they fix and build in their own neighborhoods. Our services are for low- to moderate-income households, disabled and veteran residents. Zoё’s Wings works with municipal agencies with their Economic Development of Urban Areas with a focus on the mind, body, and spirit.
- Mission Statement: Zoё’s Wings Foundation, Incorporated will provide services to Single Parent, Families, Seniors, Disabled and Veterans and is organized exclusively to meet the target population and demographic descriptors in order to serve the inner-city communities with the very best in high quality professional services to help residents to reach obtainable goals and develop skills to improve their life’s destiny.
- Purpose Statement: “Get a Lift on LIFE, one house, one family, and one block at a time!”
- Geographical area: Metropolitan Inner-City Areas
- Target population: Single Parent, Families, Seniors, Disabled and Veterans
- Demographics: Low- to moderate-income individuals and families