Read our essential message on COVID-19 here
Welcome to our site! Zoё is Greek for LIFE. Zoё’s Wings is a solution for Life’s problems with housing and other family concerns.
Zoё’s Wings Foundation, Inc. revitalizes communities by providing funding and support for necessary repairs to homes for a safe and healthy living environment. We assist with affordable home communities and advocate for transportation and food sources. Scholarships and employment for learning a trade or specific skills are offered to the youth to encourage self-improvement and pride in what they fix and build in their own neighborhoods. Our services are for economically disadvantaged, low-to-moderate-income, Veterans, people with disabilities, aging, elderly, and senior citizen residents. Zoё’s Wings works with municipal agencies with their economic development of urban areas with a focus on the mind, body, and spirit.
- Mission Statement: Zoё’s Wings Foundation, Inc. will provide various services concerning affordable housing, house rehabilitation, and quality of life to the underserved Single Parent, Families, Seniors, Disabled, and Veterans residents. We are structured exclusively to meet the target population by their demographic descriptors to serve Urban/Inner-City communities with the very best in high-quality professional services to help reach obtainable health and safety goals while assisting in developing skills to improve their life’s destiny of youth and young business owners within the same community.
- Purpose Statement: “Get a Lift on LIFE, one house, one family, and one block at a time!”
- Geographical Area: Urban/Inner-City
- Target Population: Underserved Single Parent, Families, Elderly, Seniors Citizens, Disabled and Veterans Residents
- Demographics: Low-to moderate-income homeowners